- Last Minute Travel - Log home rental managers and owners experience last minute vacancies and are eager to fill them, especially during their high season.
- Off Season Travel - Choosing vacation dates outside of the high season is nearly a sure bet for a value opportunity.
- Just ask. The lodging industry has experienced a downturn during this recession and many owners and managers are very eager to get your business. Once you have selected a desireable log home rental, simply call or email the owner/manager and ask them what kind of special offers are available or what their lowest available rate is.
- Log Home Gallery listings provide special offers (where offered) on each listing so check back often for specials from your favorite locations.
- Newsletter Sign Ups - Many log cabin and log home rental websites offer a page with their special offers so look for a newsletter sign-up, or bookmark the specials page and check back often as deals are likely to be posted as managers and owners try to fill last minute vacancies and/or cancellations.
- A simple browser search for terms like "log home rental specials" or "log cabin special rates" are sure to return some valuable links. Remember to include your desired location in your search term to help narrow down your search engine results to include relevant information.
Hidden Creek Cabin Rentals in Bryson City, NC
Bear Camp Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge, TN